2 Day Adelaide to Melbourne Tour (Via Great Ocean Road & Grampians)-$265
The Great Ocean Road is a crown jewel in the spectacular road journey between Adelaide and Melbourne. This region is known for its long summers, beautiful beaches and acts as a fabulous gateway to stunning landscapes. Furthermore, Southern Australia consists of a brilliant blend of people, produce and places. Visit 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and other breathtaking sights.
Operates: Adelaide: Thursday and Saturdays* (*peak season)
Departs: Adelaide at approx 6.30 – 7.00 am
Arrives: Melbourne at approx 7 – 8.00 pm
Day 1 – Adelaide to Grampians National Park (D)
- Murray River, start the day with beautiful views as we travel by Australia’s longest river
- Bordertown, enjoy complimentary morning tea at Tolmer Creek.
- Horsham, a lively city, centrally located in the Wimmera region
- Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre, learn the history and culture of the local jardwadjali and Djab Wurrung Tribes.
- Reed’s Lookout or Lake Bellfield, just a short drive from Hall’s Gap,
stroll along the lake’s shore and breathe in fresh mountain air.
- Jaws of Death or Aboriginal Cave Paintings, Bunjil, the almighty Grampians creator, was the leading figure in spiritual life of local Abroginal people. The only known rock art painting of Bunjil, is found on the way to Stawell.
- MacKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls, take a walk to see the beautiful McKenzie Falls or the Silverband Falls.
- Boroka Lookout or Venus Baths, experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point or cool down at Venus Baths.
- Halls Gap, spend time in the beautiful Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians National Park. Spot some kangaroo’s and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Day 2 – Great Ocean Road (B)
- Tower Hill, visit a 30 000 year old extinct volcano.
- Bay Of Martyrs, start of the Great Ocean Road
- London Bridge, has fallen down….BUT it still makes a stunning photo opportunity and has a great story behind it.
- Loch Ard Gorge, a beautiful vista of towering cliffs, a sparkling blue-green sea with a small sandy beach. This gorge derives its name from one of Victoria’s most tragic shipwrecks more than 120 years ago.
- 12 Apostles, view the beautiful limestone stacks that form the mighty 12 Apostles. If the weather and time permits, treat yourself with a helicopter ride (own expense).
12 Apostles - London Bridge Scenic Flight
From our Heliport; launch into a 15 minute flight experience.
On this flight you will see:
• 12 Apostles
• Loch Ard Gorge
• The Sentinel
• The Arch
• London Bridge
45 km / 15 minutes
- Rainforest, take a guided bushwalk through this very rare, ancient and cool temperate rainforest. You’ll feel dwarfed as you stroll past some of the tallest trees in the world.
- Apollo Bay, go for a swim or look around the cute seaside town.
- Kennett River, see how many koalas you can find at Kennett River! Get amongst beautiful bird: King Parrots, Crimson rosella and look out for the famous Kookaburra
- Historic Memorial Arch, picture time at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Anglesea, feel the small town coastal vibe as we cruise through this picturesque seaside village.
Accommodation, morning tea, all park entry fees, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner, courtesy inner city accommodation pick up, inner city drop offs and a friendly & informative tour guide.
$270 AUD per person
Kids age 0-3 are free (you must pay for their own lunch and drink)
ACCOMMODATION – Halls Gap:
a) Hostel Dorm accommodation at Grampians Backpackers: $270 per person
** All accommodation upgrades are subject to availability
a) You may choose to fly over the Twelve Apostles (time and weather permitting) for an ecstatic chopper ride. Go for it!
12 Apostles - London Bridge Scenic Flight
(3 years old and above) $145 AUD per person
Infant 0-2 years $20 AUD
b) Add 1 day Kangaroo Island tour for an extra $270
c) Add 2 day Kangaroo Island tour for an extra $436
What to bring:
Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, flashlight, toiletries, rain jacket, camera, towel, insect repellent and a sense of adventure! (Please note: Max 20kg luggage per person)
Pay pal for members and non members to pay your booking via credit card.
Use the “Book Now” to pay online.
To make a booking over the phone or if you require more information on this tour you can contact one of our friendly Mandarin or English speaking staff:
• +61390169347 (Australia)
• call or text us on +61404797950
• whatsapp: +61404797950
• Viber: +61404797950
• skype - melbourneaustraliatours
• ‘Like’ us as a friend on Facebook to check out the latest/comment or message us with any of your tour needs https://www.facebook.com/melbourneaustraliatours.com.au/
• contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up locations in Adelaide:
Adelaide Travellers Inn – 220 HUTT ST, ADELAIDE @ 06:30am
Hostel 109, 109 CARRINGTON STREET, ADELAIDE @ 06:35am
Mantra Hindmarsh Square, 55-67 HINDMARSH SQUARE, ADELAIDE @ 06:45am
Adelaide YHA – 135 WAYMOUTH ST, ADELAIDE @ 07:00am
** Please arrive 5-10 min prior to you nominated pickup time so as not to delay or miss your tour.
Most Photos by M & M Photography