2 Day Melbourne To Sydney Tour
2 Day Melbourne to Sydney Tour
MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY DEPARTS: FRI
SYDNEY TO MELBOURNE DEPARTS: SAT
- Take a scenic drive through Kinglake
- We stop in Mansfield, the foothills on the ‘Great Dividing Range’
- Powers Lookout learn the story of how the famous Bushranger ‘Ned Kelly’
- Overnight at authentic Aussie Farm Stay – Experience life on a working farm and dinner with your host family
- Enjoy the views at the Murrumbidgee River
- Refreshment stop at Gundagai
- Learn about Canberra’s history, take a tour of Parliament House
- Check out national treasures in the National Museum of Australia or National Gallery (Melb – Syd only)
- Accommodation (either Barnstay or Farm Stay – shared, double or private)
- Dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2
- Park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide
Get a taste of unique Australia, travel through the dramatic High Country.
Bound by the Victorian Alps, the Murray River and the great Australian bushland, we journey through this ever changing landscape. See Australia as you have never seen it before! Drive through the scenic landscape of
Kinglake before arriving at Mansfield, the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. Learn about Australia’s fascinating bushrangers (outlaws) as you travel to Powers Lookout – what a great place for that postcard picture!
Continue through Victoria’s unfamiliar territory to the historic gold mining town of Beechworth. Its magnificently preserved heritage buildings and mouth-watering local gourmet produce makes this stop one for the senses.
The highlight of the day is the overnight stay at an authentic farm. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime, staying with an Australian farming family and learning about operational aspects of a farm, as well as having the
opportunity to exchange stories with the host family during dinner, cuddling the native wildlife and farm animals.
After breakfast we continue our journey through the Australian bush to our Nations’ Capital – Canberra. Today we discover the home of the Australian Story. See national attractions and hidden gems. The city’s national museums and attractions
hold and share the treasures of our nation.
Next stop – Sydney!!
Sydney itinerary operates in reverse.
Private/family/group tours available on request just ask on email@example.com
MAKE YOUR 3 DAY TOUR EPIC!
- Take a tractor tour around the farm ($18)
- Horse riding for all levels ($45)
- Hop on/Hop off – Stay a week on the farm and then continue tour ($20)
* All options must be pre-booked
- $299 pp Barnstay
- $319 pp Shared Style Farmstay
- $349 pp Private twin or double Farmstay (based on 2ppl)
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
* Budget accommodation with shared bathroom facilities
* Canberra – Sydney component is operated by contracted operator